breathandblieve_11.jpg
 

 

 

YOU BELIEVE, I BREATHE

 Support our foundation

 

SCROLL DOWN

OUR MISSION

The Christopher Ricardo Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is a nonprofit organization comprised of family, friends and business leaders dedicated to raising financial support for research aimed at finding a cure for cystic fibrosis.  We are also committed to advancing education and awareness of this disease and enhancing the quality of life for those living with it every day.

Read more

Follow us:

WHAT IS CYSTIC FIBROSIS

Cystic fibrosis (CF) is a fatal genetic disease affecting over 30,000 Americans today.  An additional 12 million Americans - approximately one in 23, unknowingly carry only one gene and are unaffected by the disease.
To have the disease, a child must inherit a defective copy of the CF gene from each parent. When two carriers conceive, there is a 25 percent chancE that their child will have CF, a 50 percent chance they will be a carrier and a 25 percent chance the child will be a non-carrier.

Read more

breathandblieve_9.jpg

 

 

BE PART OF OUR UPCOMING EVENT!

OUR PARTNERS

We thank each and every one of you that has contributed to our cause, no matter the size of the donation. We could not achieve all our goals without you.  The following is a list of the partners we would like to acknowledge. We are honored that these partners stand with us in our mission of raising financial support for research aimed at finding a cure for cystic fibrosis.